Friday, October 11, 2019

THANKSGIVING: An Attitude of Gratitude - Thanksgiving and Life (a blogpost for a sermon to be preached at Kenwood Church of Christ in Livonia, MI, on October 13, 2019)

So many have been so helpful as we have been undergoing our renovation at Kenwood Church.  To list the number of people would be an undertaking.

One of my greatest concerns has been removing and reinstalling our sanctuary sound system.  Last night Jeff Nolte put everything back just the way it was.  He had done the work of labeling and organizing our entire system so that reinstallation would go smoothly.  After quite a bit of putting, placing, moving, and figuring, our sound system was ready to reboot.

While there was one minor hiccup, the system came back up, and we are ready for Sunday.  The minor hiccup was a power button that needed to be in the "off" position and not the "on" position.  I was so thankful that Jeff figured it out.  I am so grateful that he knew what he was doing.  I am thrilled that he had put all the hard work into preparing for this process.  I am glad that he considered that a switch might need to be "off" for everything to turn "on."  I am very thankful.

Thanks, Jeff, for your great work.  One of my greatest concerns is no more.  On to the next concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment