Tuesday, October 15, 2013

An Apology for Unapologetic Preaching

Last week was crazy.  Lots to do.  I didn't even make an entry into this blog.  I had added a post two weeks ago about Unashamed Adoration as the content for my message on October 6.  Unapologetic Preaching framed the talk for October 13.

It went really well.  I believe firmly that the modern church needs to return to a position of strength when it comes to preaching the revealed truth.  In the sea of relativism, we have given the signal that we have nothing to offer that is sure.  We must return to a foundation of preaching as the instrument of presenting the truth of God's Word as a source of certainty and assurance in our shifting world.

So, let me apologize for not blogging about Unapologetic Preaching.

Now on to Unafraid Witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment