Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sunday with Gary Hawes

Dear Kenwood family,

I am so pleased that Gary Hawes from Michigan Christian Campus Ministry will be filling the pulpit while I am in TN with some of our teens.  Gary is a great man of God and a terrific communicator.  I feel good knowing that he will be leading you in the study of the Word Sunday morning.

Pray for myself and the crew (Judy, Thomas, Caleb, Brendan, Casey, Jessica and Kristina) as we are challenged to "Rise Up" to the challenge God has put before each of us.  Pray for Judy and I as we lead the young adults and be with the young adults as they move closer to God.

I will miss our family time together on Sunday morning.  I look forward to August 4th when I can be with my church family once again.  Have a great Sunday.

His servant,

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment